I got your backs, guys.
2. (I couldn’t track down the actual recipe for the second picture, so I’m just going to assume it’s Chocolate Coffee.)
3. Again, I couldn’t track this one down, but I think it’s an ice cream cake. Here’s ten different recipes for ice cream cakes in exchange for not finding that particular one.
6. This cake is supposedly from a restaurant or high-end bakery, but I wasn’t able to find the source or recipe for it. Sorry!
7. I know what these are! York Peppermint Patty Brownies!
8. yeah i’m pretty sure this is just a disassembled oreo smore thing it’s sort of self-explanatory
9. *shifty eyes* I couldn’t find this one either but here make this instead
10. My only guess for these is homemade ding dongs.
- How-to Choose
- How-to Pair w/Food
- Using The Right Glass Shows You Have Class
- Basic Types of Wine
- Expanded typing of Wines
- What Temp For EachType of Wine
- Knowing Your Wine Colors
- Wine Type Descriptions
- Caloric Comparison vs. Beer
A friend once told me (while discussing wines & spirits) to learn about coffees too… " Because you’ll eventually need them, if / when you enjoy too much good spirits."How to be an Adult 201
did someone say crêpre
nathan and i made kawaii crêpes today ☆ﾐ(o*・ω・)ﾉ*:･ﾟ✧
(mines are the kawaii ones…he made the burritto like thingies)
(they were delicious anyway °˖✧◝(⁰▿⁰)◜✧˖°)
it looks so cute and yummy ^_^
Yummies on my dash!
- Grilled Kabayaki Eggplant Nigiri
- Shark-Fin Avocado Nigiri (no sharks involved)
- Dessert Roll - Mango, kiwi, avocado, tempura fried and topped with mango, kiwi, kabayaki sauce, and a blueberry.
- Creamy Mushroom Tofu Roll - Tofu, cucumber, tempura mushroom, topped with: spicy mayo and fried garlic
- Serpent Roll - Tempura tofu, avocado, cucumber, and cream cheese, topped with: kabayaki eggplant, avo, and kabayaki sauce.
- Pompeii Roll - Avocado, cream cheese, fried garlic, and stir-fried mushrooms, topped with: tempura crumb, spicy mayo, cucumber, and a little kabeyaki sauce.
I need this in my life
Reblogging because cravings.